Thursday, August 11, 2016

Erdogan Has Just Been Declared The Leader Of The Entire Muslim World, Muslims Are Already Calling Him God

The Muslim scholarly powers has already asked the Muslim world to pledge allegiance to Erdoğan. So in order to convey my two-decade persistent message, I brought forth other watchmen from the source itself in Turkey. Today’s Zaman, a favorite of mine and a persecuted voice gives a similar perspective of what I have been trying to say for a while now, but hearing it, from the horses mouth if you will, can bring in credibility to my trumpet sound of this coming flood of nations, and with all these probabilities, from here, from my ark, it will start slowly, then it will thunder as my voice thunders to the hills, to the valleys and to the nations. Is anyone listening? MORE

0 comments:

Post a Comment