Monday, January 30, 2017

Answering 20 Questions Liberals Wanted to Ask a Conservative

Since Donald Trump became president, liberals have been…let’s just say... EXTREMELY upset. On the other hand, even as someone who was not a fan of Trump, I have been very happy with his performance. In fact, so far, I don't think anything Trump has done is radical. It's more of a re-balancing towards sanity and common sense.
So, with that disconnect between how conservatives and liberals see things in mind, I thought it would be a good idea to answer questions liberals have for conservatives. So, I asked on Twitter.
John Hawkins @johnhawkinsrwn: “I'm doing a Townhall column where I'll honestly, w/out sarcasm, answer liberal questions to conservatives. Any libs want to ask questions?”
A few people, including Peter DaouDave Weigel and Robert Gibson were kind enough to retweet me and I received an enormous number of questions. Although I tend to doubt that liberals will like most of the answers I give, I will at least be polite in my responses and maybe it will do some good. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment